- Fire Material Damage
- Equipment All Risks
- Electronic All Risks
- Package Product Scheme (Budget Hotels & Apartment/Condominium)
- Plate Glass
- Contractor’s All Risks
- Fire Consequential Loss (Loss of Profit)
- Machinery Loss of Profit
- Loss of Rental.
- Public Liability
- Employer’s Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Workmen Compensation
- Error & Omission (Joint Management Committee)
- Group Personal Accident
- Group Hospital & Surgical
- Marine Cargo (Sea & Airfreight)
- Marine Hull
- Marine Inland Transit
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Review your existing insurance program and provide feedback on whether the right coverage for your property / liability is arranged.
- Arrange insurance according to your risk profile and monitor your annual insurance program.
- Conduct survey for risk improvement so that you enjoy competitive insurance terms/rates.
- Handle claims from time of loss until settlement.
- Provide training on risk and insurance awareness to your staff.
The provision of risk and insurance management and advisory services with a personal touch. We differentiate ourselves from others by committing dedicated personal attention by our Principals to each client.
Our client is paramount. We perform with an attitude of partnership, always acting on their behalf asa professional extension of their own internal capacity.
The provision of creative solutions for risk financing, insurance issues and problems supportedby a high standard of excellence and professional service.
To understand our client’s business. As Risk Advisor or Manager, to assist them to manage their physical and financial risk at the most advantageous terms, while fully taking to account their needs and financial capability to accept risk.
To function in partnership with our client. To be appreciated as more than just a service. To berecognized and trusted as an extension of the clients’ business; as their risk and insurance office.
Our primary role is that of a risk manager – to add value in the capacity. We do not profess to have the internal skills to provide all the peripheral service that may be needed, nor do we believe we should. We see our role best suited to manage the risk and insurance affairs of clients by identifying and seeking out those services from the best available, if and when they are needed.
Insurance represents a promise to pay. We actively work with our client, minimizing their stress by managing the entire claim process. We advise as to necessary action, prepare and collate required documentation, ensuring smooth settlement of the claim.