Offshore Support Services
OFFSHORE SHIP AGENCIES
- To assist principals to arrange and liaise for offshore support vessels
- To monitor cargo operations.
- To attend to handling, clearance with relevant authorities and bodies, chandelling and etc.
- To support a wide range of offshore activities such as to arrange for supply boats, vessel’s replenishment, bunkers and etc.
- Crew handling
- Marine agencies
- Freight forwarding and offshore logistic support services.
- To liaise and to coordinate with shipyard.
- To arrange and to provide watchman/securities supervision, technician for ship repair, ship’s spare parts supplies and other owner’s requirements.
- To attend to crew change, medical assistance, ship maintenance, transportations and etc.
- To arrange for gas free inspection and clearance with various authorities.
- To provide owner with lay-up location
- To secure location for lay-up
- To arrange tug boats, fenders and etc
- To arrange and to provide watchman/securities supervision, technician for running repairs if required.
- To attend to crew change, crew repatriation, ship maintenance, ship spare parts supplies.
- To handle inward and outward clearance.
How can we help you?
Contact us at the Kudrat Offices nearest to you or submit a business inquiry online.
Kudrat Group of Companies have been providing shipping and total logistic solutions to a great number of clientele worldwide. Headquartered in Shah Alam, Malaysia, Kudrat was established in year 1984 to cater efficient and dedicated total logistic services tailor-made to our customer’s requirements.
©2021. Kudrat Holdings. All Rights Reserved.