Why Ship with Us?
Present in ALL Major Ports In Malaysia
Receive details principals on vessel schedule to call the respective port for forward planning, notification and coordination.
Operations team equipped with complete contact list of relevant personnel from respective parties, shippers, consignees and other related parties including after office contact numbers to maintain 24hrs communication on updates, progress and status.
Assisting owner and charterer in securing the DSL prior vessel arriving at load port or discharge port.
Submit the following ship certificates and documents to the Ministry of Transport upon obtaining the same from owner:
- Charterer’s Letter
- Crew List
- Ship Registry
- Safety Radio Certificate
- Safety Construction Certificate
- Safety Equipment Certificate
- Load Line Certificate
- Classification Certificate
- International Tonnage Certificate
- Certificate of Insurance or Other Financial Security
- IOPP Form B
- Certificate of Fitness
- To constantly monitor and keenly responsive in securing the DSL approval at the earliest possible time
- Lat 02° 11.10’ North, Long 102° 10.60’ East
- Lat 02° 09.80’ North, Long 102° 09.95’ East
- Lat 02° 10.10’ North, Long 102° 09.00’ East
- Lat 02° 10.50’ North, Long 102° 08.00’ East
- Lat 02° 12.00’ North, Long 102° 08.80’ East
- Lat 02° 11.55’ North, Long 102° 09.75’ East
- To make special arrangements for berthing and reception of vessels including liaising with various authorities and contractors for additional manpower of facilities to ensure quickest possible dispatch and minimize inconvenience to passengers.
- To attend to passengers requirements as agreed by the principal.
- To liaise with passengers handling and tour agents.
- To issue tickets and collect fares.
- To issue sailing schedules and respond to queries.
- To arrange for proper handling of passengers, baggage, accompanies or in hold.
- Registered broker and agent for oil major companies as well as palm oil major companies.
- Having close relationship with ship owners, charterers, shippers and receivers.
- Cargoes are flashed to us as brokers to scout for suitable tonnages for fixing.
- To arrange engineers and technicians for running repairs.
- To make available and to arrange boats for the supply of ships equipment or spare parts.
- To attend to crew matters such as medical assistance and repatriation at off-port.
- Ship owners / Charterers / Principals
- Master of Vessel
- Prepare the estimation PDA
- Submit draft statements of facts
- Liaise with all parties involved in the operations to advise and map out all the operational arrangements necessary for prompt dispatch.
- Port operators / Authorities
- Shippers / Consignees / Stevedores / Traders etc
- Service providers / Suppliers
- Relevant info to Masters including emergency contacts
Ship supplies, bunkering, ship chandelling, husbanding, crew change and crew repatriation.
- Send port call documents the next day.
- Submit necessary cargo documents to all parties concerned.
- Send out final invoice together with supporting documents.
- To attend to any cargo discrepancies and or requirements from owners, charterers, shippers or receivers.
- Proper arrangements for authorities should they require to board vessel.
- Ensure correct and complete documentation during clearance process.
- Ensure speedy commencement of cargo operations.
- Coordinate safe berthing and cargo operation.
- To attend to Master and Chief Officer for any information or documents and to attend to any request for husbanding matters.
- Continuous reporting on updates, progress status and vessel movements to owners and other parties concern via emails, phone calls and text messages during operations on 24-hour basis.
- Attendance and reporting.
- Dedicated operations personnel available to Principal and Master on 24-hour basis.
- To arrange for and to attend to principals’ requirements such as the provision of bunkers, lubricants, stores, water, crews services including signing on and off, recruitment, repatriation, medical and hospitalization, crew launches and such other assistance as the Principals may require from time to time.
- To arrange for pilot, stevedores, lighters, or other ancillary services such as tug services tallying, surveys and arrangements, duties and services incidental hereto.
- To arrange and to attend to customs clearance and other movements pertaining to vessels movements entering port, during stay and when leaving port.
- To arrange and to attend to repair work whether afloat or in dry-dock.
- To render assistance to principals own or designated supervisors.
- To attend to additional services in connection with consular authorities, embassies, high commission or such authorities for foreign vessels.
- To render assistance to the Master and crews.
- To advise on the selection of contractors for goods and services provided to principals including the submission of competitive bids or quotations whenever required.
- To liaise closely with Principals not only in compliance with the instructions laid down but also to ensure that proper advice is given of any development that might effect the principals activities or interest.
- To submit as required proforma or estimated disbursements accounts.
- To ensure bills are properly checked and authorized before payment is made.
- To pay the contractors’ bills promptly once funds are received and to render without delay a properly supported disbursement account in the format requested by the principal.
- To respond promptly to Principals’ requests for additional information or adjustment on charges.
- To render services to Master and crews for lay up, medical assistance and etc.
- To act in the principals best interest at all times.
How can we help you?
Contact us at the Kudrat Offices nearest to you or submit a business inquiry online.
Kudrat Group of Companies have been providing shipping and total logistic solutions to a great number of clientele worldwide. Headquartered in Shah Alam, Malaysia, Kudrat was established in year 1984 to cater efficient and dedicated total logistic services tailor-made to our customer’s requirements.
©2021. Kudrat Holdings. All Rights Reserved.